The Hart County Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary non-profit organization. We are business minded and professional people who recognize our leadership in this community and have joined together to advance and enhance it. We coordinate energy, ideas, and financial resources to accomplish collectively what none of us could accomplish individually. We are proud to be a leading part of the economic engine for Hart County.
• Increase your Business Exposure: People do business with those they know.
Chamber membership helps you expand your Business’ awareness through our many networking opportunities. Through our Lunch and Learns, our Membership Breakfasts and Committee meetings, you have the ability to be involved in the workings of the Community and a part of its success.
• Increased Business Referrals: We help connect you to your customer.
The Hart County Chamber staff answers over 1,000 inquiries each year for referrals of products and services. As an informational hub for the general public of the local products or services Hart County offers, your business will be included in our directory and shared with anyone who is seeking your services or products.
• Community and Business Promotional Opportunities: We help you attract attention.
The Chamber promotes our community to visitors, potential residents, and new businesses who can become customers, clients, and supply the workforce for your business.
- Display your promotional material at the Chamber Office. Your event listings will be shared on the Chamber’s Social Media Networks and in monthly and weekly Newsletters.
- Participate in the "Our Town" Gift Certificate Program. This program builds traffic and helps keep dollars in our community. The Chamber "Our Town" Gift Certificates are redeemable exclusively at chamber member businesses.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available in our many Business Networking and Marketing events.
- The “Special Offer” website tab is a valuable tool to generate traffic to your location and encourage business.