The Hart County Chamber of Commerce works together with our members to help make things happen in Hart County. An informed member is an involved member!
Would you like to know more about what is happening in Hartwell/Hart County? Stay up to date by becoming a Chamber Insider. Click here to request to be added to our email listing. Each week we will let you know the upcoming events, job fairs, ribbon cuttings, and general Chamber information.
We welcome these New Members for 2017:
- Performance Concrete, LLC at 486 Carrie Craft Rd., Bowersville. Contact Todd Benner at 706-207-9197. They are a concrete construction contractor.
- Wells Fargo Advisors, 315 Hawthorne Lane, Athens. Contact Greg Reabold at 706-559-4145. They offer financial services.
- Pierce Built Homes, P.O. Box 35, Hartwell. Contact Kim or Charlie Pierce at 706-614-9006. They are a construction company.
- Friendship Force of Lake Hartwell, 164 Azalea Dr., Hartwell. Contact Merilee Brister at 678-491-1164. They arrange incoming and outgoing exchanges with other countries.
- Stylette, 415 E. Johnson St., Hartwell. Contact Cegi Peeler at 706-376-3103. They are a beauty salon, day spa and boutique.
- G's Southern Traditions, 36 N. Forest, Hartwell. Contact Gina McLeroy-Temple at 706-376-6002. They specialize in embroidery and vinyl personalization and carry men's and women's apparrel and accessories.
- Georgia Department of Labor-Toccoa Career Center, 37 Foreacre St., Toccoa. Contact Gregory Pitts at 706-282-4514. They help with employment.
- Prestige Property Group, LLC at 972 Benson St., Hartwell. Contact Michelle Dove at 706-498-2847. They are a real estate firm specializing in timber tracts, land, residential and commercial properties.
- Neal Boleman, 1503 Hwy. 17 South, Royston. Contact Neal at 706-680-1414. He has a trucking business.
- Jenuine Flair, 1087 E. Franklin St., Hartwell. Contact Jennifer Owen at 706-988-6711. They are a boutique and offer monograming and supplies.
- Highland Trust Partners, 67 E. Franklin St., Hartwell. Contact Chris Caldwell at 706-850-4965. They manage the investment division for Pinnacle Banks. They are an independent financial planning firm specializing in comprehensive financial planning, investment portfolio management and business retirement benefits.
- 4 Whole Health, P.O. Box 1293, Hartwell. Contact Gigi Macher or Kristin Joyner at 864-710-2129. They are a health and wellness coaching business.
- Edward Jones, 13 Depot St., Hartwell. Contact John Osley or Pam Moore at 706-376-6947. They specialize in financial advice.
- Hartwell Health and Rehabilitation, 94 Cade St., Hartwell. Contact Danny Lord at 706-619-1816. They are a nursing facility.
- JDCON, Inc., 29 Meadowlands Dr., Hartwell. Contact Amanda Parker at 706-376-7561. They are a concrete construction company specializing in commercial and industrial infrastructure.
- A Thousand Wishes Boutique & Embroidery, 50 S. Carter St., Hartwell. Contact Amanda Spears or Beth Lynch at 706-338-0123. They are a boutique and embroidery shop.
The Chamber has added a new sponsorship program for 2017. You get to show your support for the Chamber by selecting your level. This program allows for you to pick and chose what event your company would like to be represented at and gives you free entry to many events, annual banquet tickets, membership breakfasts and much more. Click below to access the benefits and features of the program, then contact the Chamber to sign up!